Finally having the time to sort through a lot of my open tabs and read later items and I thought I would share a few that stood out to me to help kick start the year.
New year, new you:
- An Almost Foolproof Way to Achieve Every Goal You Set
- Recommended reading from Turner Hopkins who ran the last of our TRC Media Special Edition sessions. Puts this list to shame!
- Women ‘belittled, under-appreciated and underpaid’ in tech industry
- The Startup Revolution Is About To Surge Again
- Startup Best Practices #9: Structuring One On Ones To Maximize Your Team’s Success
- Talent shortage to hit creative and digital industries in 2015, Hyper Island warns
- A Teenager’s View on Social Media
And just because I love book and am reading at least two or three at a time, here are some recommendations currently on my Kindle or that I’ve read in the past:
Books (tried not to link out to Amazon where I could!):
- The Role of Social Tools
- What is Social Operations
- Linguistic and Perception Changes Through The Increase In Messaging
- The New Community Manager: Fan Boys